Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shower Gel


So when it comes to buying shower gel I do not know about anybody else but for me it is not anything that is an easy process. I usually prefer to get some kind of axe shower get but as of lately I have been getting a little adventurous with my shower gel. When it comes time to buy shower get I know that it is never going to be an easy process because there are so many different types of shower get like axe, old spice, and adidas to name a few. I do have a favorite shower gel that I like to buy which is axe Dark Temptation, it smells so good and I like how I feel nice and smooth after I am done showering. But even though it is my favorite I like change and I like buying new products so sometimes I will go to the store see the Dark Temptation but not get it because I want something new just because I can. My criteria for choosing shower gel is not very exhausting at all, it is picked on how good it smells. So yes for the most part this works out for me but then sometimes it does not. Like last year I remember I bought a kind of shower gel I do not remember what it was called but I do remember that it smelled good, but after using it I would get hives. So I made sure that after I was done with that bottle never to use it again. As of late I bought this shower gel called Fever by axe and once again it was not something that I would buy again. Whenever I use it I would always feel like it was scrubbing off my first layer of skin because of whatever was in the gel. So even though I like trying new shower gels I might just continue to buy the Dark Temptation and call it a day because that is one that I know I can trust.

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting to hear your views on shower gels. I, like you, have a particular brand that I would go for any given day, but prefer sometimes to be adventurous and try something different. Lately however, I have decided to stick with one particular brand (Old Spice) because three major reasons: it smells good, makes me feel great after showering, and because people (members of the opposite gender)have given me a lot of compliments whenever I use it. I have developed brand loyalty with this brand due to social influences (compliments received) and also personal experience. Even though once in a while I will try something new/ different, I have come to trust the Old Spice brand and it works!

    ReplyDelete