Monday, December 13, 2010

Purchasing habits of a last minute study session

And so it begins, every college student's favorite time of the semester: Finals Week

As this is such a festive and fun-filled time, i often find myself staying up until the wee hours of the morning (like i am right now) just to celebrate my love of my classes through re-learning many of the concepts presented in the class (aka studying).
As I have had a few of these late night celebrations over the last few nights, I have noticed some changes in my purchasing habits of normal. Taco Bell and CVS seem to really be going strong in my life right now, as i load up on burritos and energy drinks. The health risks to exam week just keep piling up.
Nonetheless, I will continue to celebrate this hallowed holiday week with increased spending in fast food and beverages as I continue the quest for relaxation via Christmas Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment