Friday, December 10, 2010

Cardigans.

During our first week of class I shared that the thing I can never stop buying, or can't get enough of, is cardigans. So, since it is our last week of class I thought I would expand a little bit on why I answered the way I did.

It is true, I buy an obscene amount of cardigans. I love them. Not only do they keep you warm but they also go with almost anything you can think of. They also come in so many styles and colors that you will rarely have one that looks like the other. If you don't believe me, see my closet.

At the moment I have.....are you ready for it....29 cardigans. This is not a joke. Yes, I probably do need some psychological help, but I do not lie when I say that I own 29 cardigans. Have I worn all 29 cardigans in the past year? The answer....almost.

I have such a variety. I have one that is purple, a few grey, a few blue, two green ones, a tan one, a few brown, many red, a couple white, a lot of black, and many more colors. I have some that are short sleeve, some 3/4, and some long sleeve. I have ones that are cropped, ones that are average, and ones that are long in length. I have ones that button, ones that zip, and ones that tie. I even have ones that have ruffles. I think I may have more cardigans than I have shirts.

I don't know when my want for cardigan arouse. I think it may have been when I joined theater. I don't know why, but usually when you are associated with the theater or music scene you tend to wear cardigans. When I joined theater I saw this as a way to fit in, so I bought one. It's been a growing obsession ever since.

So all in all. Cardigans are the one thing I just can't stop buying. In fact I bought one this week. (A forest green one, in case you were wondering) I love them and I probably will always buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment