Monday, November 22, 2010

French Blues

Most people who know me know that I love to purchase a fresh new pair of kicks. Recently there have been rumors about the retro 13 Jordan “French Blues” coming to the sales racks and this past week it was confirmed. They will be re-releasing the French Blue 13’s on the 26th of November the day after thanksgiving. The last time that these shoes came out was back in 2005 and before that it was 1998. Never owning a pair of these, I feel obligated to get them this go around. The best part of this news is that my job will be getting them, so it’s guaranteed that I have the opportunity to get them. Like always when it comes to something I want, the price of the product is always ridiculous. The retro 13s will be $159.99 before tax. I know some people are thinking that isn’t that much money or others are thinking who in their right mind would want to pay that much for a pair of shoes. Well I do and I will have them the day that they come out. Normally I wouldn’t care that much about getting them except my job won’t let employees(me) get our discount on the shoes since they are considered an exclusive Jordan, and the problem is that I have just enough money to get them after tax. After I purchase these beautiful kicks I will be rolling in lint/dust because I will be broke!! Who cares though, because on the bright side I will have the shoe I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment