Sunday, October 24, 2010

What's shopping ever hurt?

I like to shop, A LOT. When I was in middle school I used to think it was uncool to say that I loved going to the mall. I don't know why that would be considered uncool by my peers because on any given Friday night at Hamilton Town Center you can find approximately one million teenage kids hanging out. Now, I will gladly claim my love for shopping, and on any given Friday night you can probably find me at Hamilton Town Center also.

So, this Friday a couple of my friends and I went down to the mall each for different reasons. One of my friends had a coupon to Victoria's Secret for a "Free Panty, October 12-November 1, 2010." Talk about getting you into their store. And as soon as that coupon expires you know there will be another one in the mail. Fortunately she did not fall into their trap of buying more while she was in there, she walked away only with a free panty.

I was going to Hamilton for Zumiez. Zumiez, a store I didn't even know existed a year and a half ago is now one of my favorite stores. I would generally say Zumiez isn't really my type, I mean they make or fix or whatever they do to skateboards in the back of the store. I can't ride a skateboard to save my life. And they sell incense...and I do NOT do incense. But, their clothes, I can do that. I had done pre-shopping online Thursday night and was ready to buy; you should know before I go on that I have already gotten three sweatshirts and two shirts from this is store in the past month. After this trip to the store I walked away only with two shirts and was quite sadden when they did not have one of the sweatshirts I wanted in the right color.

Now I feel like I should have a disclaimer because I know money doesn't grow on trees, and I don't go buying new clothes everyday of my life, actually I'd rather by shoes. Now if you'll excuse me, Zumiez has free shipping all weekend, and I need see if I can find that sweatshirt I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment