Sunday, October 31, 2010

No More Bad Hair Days?


I have a problem. I have an 8 o'clock class every day of the week. Which means I have another problem. Waking up. I can't even count how many times during this semester I have woken up late and had to throw my hair up in a pony tail.

Being a girl, I hate not being able to wash my hair. It makes me uncomfortable and I just feel icky all day.

Over fall break I finally saw the solution. I was sitting at home watching House and my solution made it's debut. TRESemme's Fresh Start Dry Shampoo! I immediately went the store to buy it. As crazy as that sounds, I am serious. Luckily it was on sale, so naturally I bought two.

Since the product was a TRESemme product I had the feeling it was going to work. (Hence why I bought two). I regularly use Garnier Fructis products, however I have used TRESemme before and I really liked it. Unfortunately, the dry shampoo was a bit of a bust and I found myself having buyers remorse. It did take out the oil in my hair, however it left my hair feeling really...odd. Almost like it had a lot of hairspray in it. It just didn't feel natural. So both bottles are now sitting under the sink and they probably will stay there for awhile, because I don't think I will be using dry shampoo again any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment