Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good or Bad Obsession?

So Sunday night I am out at Walmart with my roommate and he says hey lets buy a movie because I really want to watch something tonight. And me being a person who likes movies a lot also I agree and so we go to the electronic section and start the search. We look long and hard for something or anything that would catch our eyes and say buy me. After about 5 minutes of searching I finally found the movies that we would eventually end up buying and they were the Saw movies I through V. Now these Saw movies were in a package deal all 5 for $20 and that is like a steal so we felt like we had to buy them for that reason at first. The second reason for buying them was that I have never seen any of them and my roommate has and he said that I would like these movies a lot.

We get back home and the first thing we do obviously is put the movie in and start watching it and he was right the movie sure did not disappoint. After the movie was over at like 2:30 in the morning all I can remember thinking was wow that movie just blew my mind, and that I really want to watch the next one right now. But that did not happen because we both had class at 8 but all day I was thinking about watching Saw later that night and we did Monday night we watched II and III, Tuesday night we watched IV and V, and then last night we went back to Walmart and bout Saw VI. Now that I am on like a Saw high right now all I can think about is Saw 3d coming out this weekend and how I will be seeing for sure.

In the matter of 3 days I went from never seeing any of the Saws to now being obsessed with them. This past week buying movies my roommate and I have spent a total of $35 just on Saw alone, but it was so worth every penny spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment