Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ay Chiwawa!


Over the summer my family gained a member. My sister became recently obsessed with chiwawa's. I believe this came about because she saw pictures of how you can dress them up to be your own personal Barbie dog. Have you seen some of these ridiculous pictures of these poor dogs? ---------------------->
This is totally a dude dog too, I would hate that!

The variety of dogs today is astounding. There are many mixes and breeds of dogs to pick from. So where do you begin? My family has always had smaller dogs, so dogs over 30 pounds were out of the question. This is an example of a conjunctive model because we set up minimum cutoffs for size of the dog (an attribute) to be willing to accept, and anything over was rejected. I also believe my family used the compensatory model by choosing the breed that had the greatest number of positive features relative to negative features. I never knew how many features until we went dog shopping!

After looking at many pet stores, my family narrowed their search by using a multi attribute model by comparing different types of dogs to see what kind would be more compatible in the Milbourn family. We wanted a dog that could get along with people and other breeds of dog. The tides turned instantly when there was an offer to get a free Chiwawa. My sister had already confessed her undying love for her choice and this offer sealed the deal. After getting Sofie in August, she is a great addition to the family. After all the bathroom incidents on the carpet, we still love her and she gets along with everyone including the dogs just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment